Thursday 2 June 2011

Lazy Days

Well, hello sunshine and beautiful weather. I spent a lovely little afternoon in the park with my dear friend doing a whole lot of nothing. Admittedly, it's not very exciting but I know it won't be long before these kind of lazy days become a forgotten luxury once again.




My friend owns a sweet little Kindle - I thought it was an agenda/planner at first. As you can see, it has a Scrabble game on it amongst other nifty features. It's definitely perfect for travel but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to give up the smell of a brand new book or the feel of glossy magazine pages.


I have finally been able to pull out the day dresses from my closet. With the little black dress considered a wardrobe staple and the little white dress lauded for summer, it's no wonder the little red dress doesn't get nearly as much love. This bright hue is universally flattering though and perfect for the warm weather.


Bib necklaces are one of my favourite accessories and I find them to be particularly great with V-necks. I picked up this one on a whim and I love how it looks like fish scales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment