Friday 10 June 2011

Smart Mouth


I heard about Snakes & Lattes a while ago and I have been eager to drop by ever since. How could anyone resist a cafe with boardgames galore and no set time limit to the hours of glorious fun? It sounded perfect to me and I recently had the chance to drop by with a friend.


As it was my first visit, I'll refrain from forming a solid opinion but I did not have the best experience in terms of service. In all fairness, my experience was not necessarily the norm as I saw staff happily helping out other guests and joining in on games. Regardless, this place is extremely popular with the young university crowd even on a weekday evening and there are clearly issues with seating - don't bother with an impromptu visit on the weekend. There is a huge selection of games and that novelty factor though so I do think it's worth a try still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment