Friday 7 October 2011

Silver Bullet Straight Through My Heart

It's been a week of cold coffee, late nights and bleary mornings so I am thrilled to be heading into a 3 day weekend. I realize blog updates have been sparse here and I'm planning on improving on that. I truly admire bloggers who can churn out amazing entries on a regular basis and are so committed to what they put out.

Anyways, when it comes to accessories, silver and gold have always vied for my heart (bronze just never had a chance). As a child, I scoffed at the warm toned gold jewelry and shoved them aside for silver, leaving my sister to pick up the pieces. Somehow, as the years have gone by, my own collection has evolved into one with a rather lopsided number of gold pieces. But taking a look at these pieces, I think I'd like to reconsider. The accessories are utterly drool-inducing and I have to say, these editors should have been a little more indecisive. A mere three pictures just barely whets my appetite.










Editors' Choice

Harper's Bazaar US September 2011
Model: Ymre Stiekema

Photographer: Ben Hassett
Stylist: Julia Von Boehm

0 comments:

Post a Comment